Tonight’s National Lottery Euro Millions (February 15, 2022) is drawn, with life-changing cash prizes at stake.
Check out the results to see if you’ve just gotten lucky and won enough to start the jet set lifestyle you’ve always dreamed of.
Each EuroMillions ticket also gives you automatic entry into the UK Millionaire Maker, which guarantees that at least one player will win 1 million in each draw.
You can check if you are the winner by checking your ticket against tonight’s numbers below.
Tonight’s national lottery is the Euro Millions winning numbers. 09, 20, 31, 33, 44 And Lucky Stars Are: 02, 12.
The winner of the UK Millionaire Maker Selection: MFWJ80224.
The winning numbers for tonight’s National Lottery Thunderball are: 01, 02, 12, 23, 39 and Thunder Ball 07.
Win the top 5 biggest lotteries in the world.
- The 13 1.308 billion (Powerball) sale of three winning tickets on January 13, 2016 in the United States is the largest lottery prize in history.
- A 26 1.267 billion (mega-million) South Carolina winner took the time to come forward to claim his prize in March 2019, shortly before the April deadline.
- وس 633.76 million (Powerball draw) from a Wisconsin winner
- V 625.76 Million (Powerball) Mavis L. Wanczyk of Chicopee, Massachusetts claims jackpot in August 2017
- £ A lucky pair of 575.53 million (Powerball) winners won jackpots in Iowa and New York in October 2018.
The first EuroMillions draw was held on 7 February 2004 by three organizations: France’s Française des Jeux, Lotterías y Apuestas del Estado in Spain and The Camelot in the UK.
One of the UK’s biggest prizes was set to receive 4 175 million on December 4, 2020 with a jackpot of £ 175 million, which would make a winner richer than Adele.
Another former UK winner whose entire life was changed by his jackpot was a player who wanted to remain anonymous on 8 October 2019. He walked away with 170,221,000.
Colin and Chris Weir, both from Largs, Scotland, won a huge net worth of £ 161,653,000 on July 12, 2011.
Most read in the Scottish Sun.
Adrian and Gillian Bayford from Haverhill, Suffolk won £ 148,656,000 after playing a draw on August 10, 2012, while Jane Park became the youngest lottery winner in the UK when she won £ 1 million in 2013. Done
The odds of winning any EuroMillions prize are 1 in 13.
Could tonight’s 14 14 million jackpot see you taking notice and changing daily trips to slip champagne on a super yacht or lie down on a private beach in the Bahamas?