They have been avoiding each other for years but Aamir Khan is ready to fight Kyle Brook this weekend.
Khan and Brooke have been claimed to have blown a big dustbin for years but they have never been able to put pen to paper on any agreement.
Now that both fighters are at the end of their careers, Khan and Brooke have set their ego aside at the negotiating table to give boxing fans what they have been doing for so long.
Khan has not been in action for more than two years, the last time he defeated Billy Dub in a ridiculous fight in the summer of 2019.
He had previously lost the World Title fight for the Pound against Pound Star Terrence Crawford in Welterweight, with whom he had been training in Nebraska before his clash with Brooke.
And it was Crawford who last fought Brooke in November 2020, when Bud stopped Special K in the fourth round of his Las Vegas match-up.
Join San Vegas: Get £ 10 Free Bonus With 100s Games To Play And No Deposit Required (Ts & Cs apply)
In a fight that could explain the careers of the two fighters, Brooke and Khan will meet in the middle of the ring at AO Arena on February 19 to put it all on the line.
When is Khan vs. Brock?
- Khan will have a great confrontation with Brooke. Saturday, February 19 In manchester
- The match will be played at AO Arena, which hosted Derek Chesora vs. Joseph Parker 2 in December.
- The event was sold out in minutes and the event will be attended by 20,000 spectators.
- The color walk for the main event will start around. 10.30 pm UK time
Which channel is Khan vs Brooke and can it be streamed live?
- Khan vs. Brock will be shown live. Sky Sports box office For fans in the UK.
- The event will cost 19.95 to purchase.
- Boxers are promoting the show.
- Sun Sport will cover every hit at night with our live blog.
- Radio coverage. Live on TalkSPORT All evening
Khan vs. Brooke Full Card
The full undercard of Khan vs Brooke has not been fully confirmed yet but it is expected to be a night full of potential talent.
- Aamir Khan vs Kyle Brook (12 rounds – catch weight, 149 pounds)
- Natasha Jonas vs. Chris Namse (10 rounds – Super Welterweight)
- Bradley Rhea vs. Craig McCarthy (8 rounds – middle weight)
- Viddal Riley vs. Willbeforce Shihepo (4 or 6 rounds – Cruiserweight)
- Adam Great vs. Jordan Ellison (6 rounds – Lightweight)
- Hassan Azeem vs MJ Hall (4 rounds – welterweight)
What has been said?
Khan He said: “Over the last 10 years I have competed against two of Pound’s best fighters for Pound.
“I’ve never run out of nails. I’ve never needed one. What I’ve got speaks for itself.
“There is no point in crying about the past. In the past he did not deserve this fight. Come on February 19, it will be time to see if he can support these words.
“I am coming down with this fight. I have fought the best fight in the world. I have conquered America.
“But people want to see me punch him in the face.
“Now is the time to put it in its place and move on to bigger and better things.”
Brooke He said: “He is in the land of the coyote.
“You are getting clean out. I will spark you out. Only then will Aamir Khan hit the deck one last time.
“He always left me behind, never honored me, never recognized me.
He has said: ‘Win the world title then I will fight you, fight this boy then I will fight you’. He has run away.
“It simply came to our notice then.
“I’ve been wanting it for years.”